Here are examples of Competency and Character in our business:
- Computer assisted diagnostics are a critical to getting vehicles repaired correctly. We have invested heavily in diagnostic equipment, including factory-level equipment for many vehicle brands. We have more diagnostic capabilities than most, if not all, automotive shops in the State of Utah.
- We can perform manufacturer software updates to your vehicle’s computer systems – like the dealer and sometimes better.
- We believe in training and certification – we insist on ASE certifications for all our technicians because it is the ONLY certification available that requires regular re-certification. Every technician at Integrity First Automotive holds ASE certifications / most hold Master-Level certifications.
- We are active members of the professional autommotive community and both contribute to and learn from networks like BIMRS, iATN, etc.
- Our administrative systems run like a Swiss watch. We keep meticulous records of all your concerns, your vehicle’s condition and its service history. Like your family doctor, the more ‘medical history’ a technician has when servicing your vehicle, the better the service. Our shop runs on software built from the ground-up exclusively for us.
- Our team has years of business training from the industry’s top trainers in how to run an auto service center. We don’t forget your calls or your list of concerns or your need to have your car by 3pm today.
- We insist on Win-Win. If it’s not good for you, your car, and our shop – we won’t do it.
- We do a detailed Integrity Inspection on your vehicle during its Service Visit. This gives you a complete picture of your vehicle and allows you to make purchasing decisions in context – we only want you to invest in your vehicle when you have this complete picture.
- Ultimately the Integrity Inspection gives you peace-of-mind because its a health checkup that has been performed by your vehicle’s doctor.
- On the rare occasion that we don’t feel we’re the best fit for the job we will recommend you to a specialist – again like your family doctor.
- We have a very loyal client-base; check out our testimonials and reviews or do some web-searching to see what our clients have to say.
- We are AAA-Approved and hold ourselves accountable to their high standards.
- We want to be part of our community and participate in the Better Business Bureau program, the West Jordan Chamber of Commerce, and the NFIB. We are also available for community training classes and are open to other ways that we can contribute.