BMW Service, Maintenance and Repairs offered by Integrity First Automotive
We are Salt Lake City’s largest independent BMW specialist; we service BMWs like yours every day.
Q: Why should I choose you to service my BMW?
You have choices but none like Integrity First. Our service is better than dealerships. Dealerships have their appeal – you expect they can fix your vehicle and you’ll accept they put their interests first because you need their service and you’re willing to suffer the price. We’re the better choice: of course we can fix your vehicle but more than that we’ll be your advocate – we put your needs first.
Q: How does your service process work?
We’ll start with your concern(s) and our exclusive Integrity Inspection. We’ll email you the Inspection and then call you with a prioritized game plan. We’ll consult together on what to tackle and then move forward. Usually this is a one-day process. We are a busy business but with our large 18-bay facility we can help you quickly – often on the day you call.
Q: How do I live without my vehicle?
We try to relieve this as best as possible: We can shuttle you; we have loaner vehicles; and we are close to a TRAX station. As mentioned above – our turnaround time will impress you and eclipse what dealerships or other competitors can do.
Q: Can I wait?
We have a nice waiting room and you’re always welcome. However, to get your vehicle serviced correctly it is wiser to leave it and give us the time to handle it completely.
Q: Can you diagnose it while I wait and we’ll make plans from there?
Again – you’re always welcome in our facility but it is much smarter to pay the price upfront of leaving the vehicle so we can handle it start to finish. Coming back later always ends up inconveniencing you more.
Q: What are your hours?
We are M-F 8-5:30pm but we can conduct business 24/7. We have an after hours key drop system – you are welcome to use it unannounced if you need to get in ASAP (after hours). We have after hours pick up where we can process your payment over the phone and arrange to secure your key for after hours pickup. We do a lot via email and try to be available anytime by email.
BMW Client Testimonial
BMW Technical info about our shop:
See our General Services Available webpage for items not listed here.
- Factory-Level computer diagnostics, module coding and reprogramming – no need to see the dealer! We are the only independent shop in West Jordan with this capability.
The best of both worlds: The best aftermarket diagnostic equipment for your BMW (Autologic – pictured on the left) can do things that the dealer cannot (eg custom software programs) while the factory tool, BMW’s GTI (pictured on the right), being factory-level has coverage for things that aftermarket tools (even the Autologic) are missing. We challenge you to find another BMW specialist in Utah that has both of these tools.
- BIMRS group membership: one of only three shops in Utah invited to join the International Association of BMW Service Professionals. This gives us access to the top BMW minds in the world.
- BMW Oil changes – Castrol synthetic, Castrol TWS Motorsport, Lubri Moly Synthoil, and other Synthetic Engine Oils
- Condition Based Service (BMW CBS system) / BMW Inspection I and Inspection II services (full service reminder system resets)
- Transmission service / BMW Esso OEM Fuilds
- BMW special engine coolant
- Bosch CIS, CIS-E, CIS Lamda, Jetronic, K-Jetronic fuel system specialist
- X-Drive all wheel drive systems
- SMG Transmissions and clutches
- VANOS Cylinder head, head gasket, and other engine repairs
- VANOS seal replacements (from our friends at Beisan Systems)
- Water pump, thermostat, radiator, and other overheating issues
- Control Arm Bushings,Thrust and Track Arm services
- Dual mass flywheel / clutch replacement
Official US Websites: BMW
*BMW is a registered trademark of BMW USA and BMW AG.